Sun, Mar 27|
Spring Self-Care Retreat
A special day-long retreat to honor the arrival of the spring season, and our own inner healing through self-love.
Time & Location
Mar 27, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Bellingham, 5685 Sand Rd, Bellingham, WA 98226, USA
About the event
During this day we will:
- Practice a dynamic detoxifying yoga sequence geared to address tension in our shoulders & hips
- Learn about Chinese herbs- and some local herbs!- to amplify your health, heart-space, self-love, and connection to earth & others
- Engage in Heart Centered Facilitation practices around RESILIENCY, RADIANCE & COMPASSION
- Practice Restorative Yoga and deep guided relaxation
- Integrate and bask in a Crystal Bowl Sound bath
This day will be full, but slow paced.
You will feel at EASE!
It is carefully designed to give your nervous system plenty of time to unwind.
You will fully RELAX!
There will be plenty of breaks for fresh air and integration as we go!
We have time to experience the LOVE!
You will also need:
- your journal & pens/colors
- your lunch
- some layers
- yoga mat
- water bottle to keep yourself hydrated
- a tea cup to enjoy your Chinese herbal tea blend in!
Heartsong Transformative Arts Center is a beautiful studio located about 15 minutes outside of Bellingham in Whatcom County. It is bright and airy with sliding doors on two sides and a beautiful view of Mount Baker.
Because this is a live event and space is limited, grab your spot today! We are honored and excited to have you gather with us!